Terms & Conditions
Memorial Tournament Pandemic Notice
Due to the current environment relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, participation in group events such as attending the Memorial Tournament has risk associated with it including the risk of contracting the virus. Given the nature of golf tournaments such as the Memorial Tournament and what is involved with attending one, the Memorial Tournament is unable to protect Memorial Tournament attendees against such risk. Therefore, by attending the Memorial Tournament, attendees understand that they are assuming and they agree to assume all risk associated with the pandemic without any liability to the Memorial Tournament, Muirfield Village Golf Club, the PGA TOUR, or Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
Badge Use Terms & Conditions
Your badge Is a valid credential for admission to
the Memorial Tournament grounds
for the entire week, July 13–19, 2020.
SAFEGUARD YOUR BADGE | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Your badge is a revocable license allowing access to the Memorial Tournament, a PGA TOUR golf tournament (the “Tournament”). Lost, stolen or damaged badges are not the responsibility of PGA TOUR, Inc. (“TOUR”) or the Tournament and will not be replaced. By entering onto the grounds of the Tournament using your badge, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions for yourself and on behalf of any accompanying minor (who shall also be deemed to be “you” for purposes of the following) for badge usage:
- You assume all risk and danger arising out of your attendance at the Tournament including loss of your personal property, injury, or death from a golf shot or by other spectators or players, and you hereby release TOUR, Muirfield Village Golf Club, the Memorial Tournament, Jack Nicklaus, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company & Affiliates, television broadcasters, sponsors, vendors and their respective affiliates, employees and agents, and all volunteers, participating players and caddies, from any and all liabilities arising out of any such loss, injury or death.
- You authorize TOUR and its affiliates and licensees to use your image, likeness, voice, actions and statements (and that of any minor accompanying you) captured or made at the Tournament in any live or recorded telecast, transmission, reproduction, recording or photograph of the Tournament in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (in whole or in part) and for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, without payment of any compensation to you.
- You may only capture any account, description, video, audio, photographs, scoring-related data or statistic (“Content”) of, from or at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament site (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days) consistent with all posted rules and instructions of TOUR and/or the Tournament staff.
- You may not capture, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute Content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use Content to create a real-time, stroke-by-stroke or hole-by-hole account of the Tournament.
- You may not use or authorize others to use any Content for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly), unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credential for the Tournament from TOUR.
- You may not collect, transmit, distribute, publish or sell Content (including any scoring, statistical, competition or other data at or from the Tournament) for purposes of any betting or gambling-related activity.
- TOUR is the sole owner of, and you hereby assign to TOUR, all right, title and interest in and to all Content, including all copyrights and rights to use all Content, subject to your permission from TOUR to capture and distribute certain Content on the limited terms set forth herein.
- Upon reasonable request by TOUR, at TOUR’s cost and expense, you will sign any documents necessary to effect TOUR’s ownership of all Content.
- You may not engage in any activity at the Tournament that creates a commercial association between a third party and TOUR or the Tournament, including without limitation using, wearing, distributing or selling any promotional or commercial item at the Tournament or promoting or drawing attention to any business, cause or concern at the Tournament, in each case without permission from TOUR.
- For security purposes, you consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection, and you waive all claims against TOUR and the Tournament arising out of such inspection.
- No standalone photo or video cameras (outside of mobile devices) on competition days (allowed practice days only) will be permitted onto the Tournament grounds.
- No coolers, ladders, signs, firearms, explosive devices, etc. are permitted on the Tournament grounds.
- Mobile devices are permitted to the extent they are on silent and used in accordance herewith and with the Mobile Device Policy posted on the Tournament grounds and at pgatour.com.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto or taken from the Tournament grounds.
- Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substances, breaches of etiquette, disruptive behavior, heckling, or violation of any rule or instruction of the Tournament representatives or violation hereof is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your badge and for your removal from the Tournament grounds.
- You may not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you may not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you.
- Badges may not be resold or otherwise used in a promotion, offered as a prize or reward in a sweepstake or otherwise, or used in a travel or hospitality package (e.g., combining badges with flights and/or accommodations) without permission from TOUR.
- It is unlawful to reproduce badges.
- The Tournament and TOUR reserve the right to revoke any badge and cancel all privileges connected therewith.
- Use of any parking site provided for attendees at the Tournament is entirely at the risk of the vehicle driver and/or owner. Please take appropriate security precautions and lock your vehicle.