The Memorial Magazine
The Memorial magazine showcases Tournament highlights, the 2022 honorees Ben Crenshaw and Charlie Sifford, and the Tournament's Founder and Host—Jack Nicklaus. Plus, the official magazine features in depth articles on the history of the game and informed reports on the Memorial's worldwide and community impact.
- Mailed to all Memorial Tournament ticket buyers
- Delivered to select central Ohio zip codes and locations
- Distribution to key Fortune 500 companies, Tournament sponsors, dignitaries and guests
- Included with merchandise purchased at all onsite golf shops
- Digital distribution through theMemorialTournament.com -
Included with each advertisement is a hospitality package providing access to the Golden Bear Club located adjacent to the No. 10 fairway.
- Access for up to six guests each day Thursday - Sunday
- Up to six $25 Tournament food and beverage cards
- Includes your choice of menu for purchase and cash bar
- Air conditioning, televisions and open seating in a sports bar setting
Full-Page, Four-Color Advertisement: Includes six daily Golden Bear Club badges and six $25 food and beverage cards.
Half-Page, Four-Color Advertisement: Includes four daily Golden Bear Club badges and four $25 food and beverage cards.
For more information on customizing these options, please contact us via our online form.