Frequently Asked Questions
General Tournament FAQs
No, we do not sell single day tickets to the Memorial Tournament. Our tickets are full-week passes, valid Monday - Sunday and are transferable so they can be shared among friends and family.
Gates open at 7 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Gates open at 6:30 a.m. on Thursday and Friday.
Be the first to receive ticket information for the 2023 Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Click here to be added to our email list or call 614.889.6712 for further information.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the Tournament entrances for the 2022 Memorial.
Yes, we offer will call services through the Memorial Patron Will Call.
Spectator parking is conveniently located and free every day.
Click here for more information in our Traffic & Parking section.
Still cameras with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case (During Practice Rounds Only). (For a complete list of prohibited items please see the Policies & Prohibited Items section.
SPECTATOR MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from Tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in revocation of your ticket.
To ensure an enjoyable experience for fans and the proper competitive environment for players, the Memorial Tournament reserves the right to confiscate phones or devices from violators of this policy. Confiscated phones can be retrieved at the completion of play at Lost and Found located on the service drive at the Patron Information tent.
Patrons are not permitted to bring food or beverage onto the Tournament grounds. Exception: Baby formula/food - Child must be with parent. Click here for more information in our Policies & Prohibited Items section.
ATM machines will NOT be available on property at the 2022 Memorial Tournament. All concessions and retail purchases will require credit card or debit card payment*, no cash will be exchanged on property.
*All major credit cards accepted.
Yes. Lost and Found is located just inside the main Tournament entrance at the Patron Information tent.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When these signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. Additional information is available in the Inclement Weather Policy - located in the Policies & Prohibited Items section.