Frequently Asked Questions
No, we do not sell single day tickets. Our tickets are full-week passes, valid Monday - Sunday and are transferable so they can be shared among friends and family. Click here to view the badge options currently available for purchase.
Gates open daily at 7 am. Click here to view the complete Schedule of Events.
Practice Round tickets available at the gates, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for $35, cash only. Patron badges are also available for purchase only at the Main Gate off Memorial Drive, #6 gate entrance (public parking area on Dublin Road) and the Memorial Patron Will Call located at 6189 Memorial Dr., Dublin, OH 43017.
Children aged 18 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Children receive complimentary grounds access only. Grounds access includes access to all on-site public venues as well as the ability to walk the course alongside the ropes. Limit of four (4) children per ticketed adult. PLEASE NOTE: Children must have a Memorial Pavilion or Golden Bear Club ticket to enter these respective venues. The junior ticket will not provide access to these upgraded locations.
Yes, Will Call is supplied by way of the Memorial Patron Will Call. Click here for more information in our Memorial Patron Will Call section.
Still cameras with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case (During Practice Rounds Only). (For a complete list of prohibited items please see the Policies & Prohibited Items section)
SPECTATOR MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from Tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in revocation of your ticket.
To ensure an enjoyable experience for fans and the proper competitive environment for players, the Memorial Tournament reserves the right to confiscate phones or devices from violators of this policy. Confiscated phones can be retrieved at the completion of play at Lost and Found located on the service drive at the Patron Information tent.
Patrons are not permitted to bring food or beverage onto the Tournament grounds. Click here for more information in our Policies & Prohibited Items section.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When these signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. Additional information is available in the Inclement Weather Policy - located in the Policies & Prohibited Items section.