Traffic + Parking
To ensure ease of entrance and exit during the Tournament please follow the directions of security personnel; they are updated constantly regarding the availability of parking spaces.
The Tournament offers Patrons the convenience of public parking lots. Parking is free.
- 19th Hole Lot - Located off State Route 745/Dublin Road at 10569 Dublin Rd. Patrons who park in the Main Parking Area near the sixth tee should use the "Back Gate" exit behind the Bogey Bar & Grill when leaving the lot. This exit empties out directly onto the O'Shaughnessy Bridge, eliminating the need to wait at the intersection of Glick Road and State Route 745/Dublin Road. Please note that Thursday through Sunday of Tournament week the O'Shaughnessy Bridge is limited to one-way eastbound traffic from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm daily.
- Valet Parking - Service is available Wednesday - Sunday (pre-paid only), in the 19th Hole Lot. Valet parking service is limited and sold separately each day. Entrance #6 is directly across the street from the 19th Hole Lot.
- Columbus Zoo Lot (Thursday – Sunday ONLY 4850 W Powell Rd., Powell, OH 43065 - Shuttles run: Thursday - Sunday: 6:45 am - 7:00 pm (or one hour after play)
- Ashbaugh Lot - Located off Brand Road just east of Muirfield Drive
- Disabled Parking - 6189 Memorial Dr., Dublin, OH 43017 (Muirfield Square) State-issued placard required - Shuttles run: Monday & Tuesday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm; Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:30 pm; Thursday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (or one hour after play)
Approved Rideshare drop-off/pick-up locations:
19th Hole Lot (10569 Dublin Rd., Dublin, OH 43017)
Gate #15 (8668 Muirfield Dr., Dublin, OH 43017)
In addition, there is limited on-street parking available to the public on a first-come first-serve basis on the following streets:
(NORTH of Whittingham Drive) - The north and south bound left hand lanes of Muirfield Drive (north of Whittingham Drive) are available for public parking Monday through Sunday of Tournament week. No parking available before 6:30 a.m. All vehicles still parked on Muirfield Drive one hour after play concludes will be towed at the owner's expense.
Located off northbound Muirfield Drive, just south of Glick Road. Tuesday through Sunday Carnoustie Drive becomes a one-way eastbound street containing limited public parking. No parking available before 6:30 a.m. All vehicles still parked on Carnoustie Drive one hour after play concludes will be towed at the owner's expense.
By local ordinance, parking on any Muirfield Village street is prohibited except in areas designated for parking. Cars parked on the street in non-designated areas will be towed at the owner's expense.
Please use the designated "drop-off" location within the 19th Hole Lot (State Route 745/Dublin Road) to safely load and unload passengers who are being dropped off for the day. NO long term parking will be allowed in the drop-off area. Unattended vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense. Please note that stopping on State Route 745/Dublin Road is not safe and will not be permitted.
On-Course Disabled Shuttle Service
The shuttle will drop off at the Muirfield Village Golf Club entrance off Memorial Drive (Main Gate) along the West side of the driving range.
Golf cart shuttle drivers will be available to disabled guests at the following locations:
- Next to the chipping green on practice area at end of the main entrance walkway
- #3 green
- #6 green
- #8 green
- #11 green
- Outside entrance to Patron Village
- #16 green
There will be designated signs at all pick-up and drop-off locations.
The shuttle carts will operate for 30 minutes after the conclusion of play.
Carts can only pick-up and drop-off at these designated locations and cannot follow play.
If disabled guests need assistance from a designated location they can call 614-339-1065 or locate a volunteer with a radio.
Shuttle Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
City of Dublin Interactive Constructive Map
The City of Dublin provides a high level of service to its residents and visitors through a variety of improvement projects, including road maintenance, intersection upgrades and multi-use path development. Follow progress with our interactive construction map, updated by engineers and other City employees as projects are underway.
Access the Dublin Construction Map.